A SaaS platform serving as an ATS that helps recruiters to manage their job offers and candidates.
- Leaded and coordinated the front-end team to move their existing front-end application stack to Angular 2, TypeScript and Webpack with an architecture based on RxJS and Redux.
- Helped to migrate the back-end structure (written in Elixir language and Phoenix framework) from a monolithic structure into separate umbrella applications with an event-driven architecture.
- Developed and released a cross-platform mobile application in Ionic Framework for both Android and iOS platforms.
CTO and Lead Full-stack Developer
Built and maintained a web platform, that allows to book and sell local tours and tourist attractions all over the world.
- Created international marketplace (in Ruby on Rails) allowing end-customers to browse tourist tours and attractions, see their schedule and prices, and book them online via Tripsomnia or custom Partner's and Agent's branding.
- Created a huge single page application for Partners (in React and Redux) to manage their offers, schedules, prices, orders, customers and agents' network.
- Implemented custom JS widgets, that Partners can put in order to advertise and sell their tours directly on their own website.
- Helped to raise an investment from outside VCs.
Lead Web & Mobile Developer
Built and maintained a social platform, that lets users easily find the best music fests, organize their trip and personalize their festival experience.
- Created a responsive front-end web app in Ruby on Rails and AngularJS with multiple user access levels.
- Created a cross-platform mobile app in Ionic Framework for Android and iOS.
- Developed unit and end-to-end tests for both front-end and back-end code of the web and mobile app.
- Wrote automatic synchronizations with remote APIs, that e.g. parse user's friendships, favourite music artists and festivals from multiple services like Facebook, LastFM, Spotify.
- Developed a full-text search using Elasticsearch, with various filters and a custom suggestion system based on the user's own personal music taste.
- Maintained automatic horizontal scaling of the web servers' infrastracture using Chef.
Full-stack Web Developer
Self-driven web development for remote clients.
- Created and launched multiple web applications, participating in the whole process of their development: devops, hosting, front-end and back-end programming, UI/UX design, maintenance and project management. (see jtom.me/portfolio)
- Mentored several developers and teams.
- Cofounded Ng-poznan, Poznan's AngularJS meetup group; co-organized several other tech meetups and conferences (e.g. PolyConf, Meet.js Summit); and often served as a speaker sharing tech knowledge. (see jtom.me/talks)