My skills & offer
I am a full-stack web developer with over 10 years of experience.
I have maintained, developed and launched multiple projects from scratch, carrying the development of its' back-end and front-end codebases.
My current toolset includes AngularJS, Ruby on Rails, Apache Cordova & Ionic Framework, Elixir Lang & Phoenix Framework, Ansible and all the other various frameworks, libraries and technologies related to them.
Feel free to ask me any questions. I can help you in your project in all from the UI mockups, back-end and front-end web development to fixing the design and installing & configuration of the application on staging/production enviroments.
Call me a Swiss Army Knife in terms of web development.
Front-end Web development
I specialise in applications based on AngularJS.
My current experience and skills in front-end:
- full integration of front-end development using Gulp,
- usage of tools like BrowserSync, automatic tests, code minification, multiple environment support
- usage of much more work-effective language syntaxes like: CoffeScript / ES6 / TypeScript, Jade, SASS
- good sense of design and typography, together with some past experience in designing in Photoshop
- knowledge of many open source JS libraries like React, Redux, Flux, Backbone, jQuery, Lodash/Underscore and whatever else.
... and even Mobile WebApp development, with the use of Apache Cordova & Ionic Framework.
You can already find some of my mobile applications in my portfolio.
Back-end Web development
What I do is:
- senior development of Ruby on Rails web applications and/or RESTful API servers (often used later in the Front-end Angular application)
- cooperation with APIs, remote data synchronizations, cloud servers; workers
- using different type of databases (MySQL, PostgreSQL, ElasticSearch)
- dividing the servers onto different machine nodes; database sharding; load balancing
- deploying the application to the server with Git/Capistrano, Chef or Ansible
- refactoring badly-written applications
- writing unit & e2e tests
What about dev-ops, design, UI ?
During my time I have created tens of websites.
Thus, not only I have coded their back-end and front-end code, but I also often cared about other things needed in a successful web application:
- good UI planning and thinking how it affects the User Experience;
- consistency in design, typography;
- search engines optimization;
- deployment to the server (f.e. using Chef) and monitor its’ processes to avoid downtimes.
You say that I can’t be the best in everything? Okay. Send the UI & design job to someone else, and I’ll take care of all the development ;)
Of course I do not always work alone. I like working in a team. If you have an already working project/team, but still need someone to help it, contact me. I’ll fit into your needs.