Experience a lifetime adventure. Save up on your holiday
Tripsomnia is a web platform that allows to book and sell local tours and tourist attractions all over the world.
Throughout two years of cooperation, I had built the entire platform from scratch and later maintained it and guaranteed its’ stability and success. I also served as a strong advisor of founders team for the selection and invention of the app features, sometimes also even helping to raise an investment from outside VCs.
In summary, what we built is:
- international marketplace (built in Ruby on Rails) allowing end-customers to browse tourist tours and attractions, see their schedule and prices, and book them online;
- huge single page application for Partners (built in React and Redux) to manage their offers, schedules, prices, orders, customers and agents’ network;
- custom widgets written in JS, which Partners can put in order to advertise and sell their tours directly on their website;
- an ability for marketplace to list and sell the products under a Partner’s or an Agent’s own branding and logo (and his own commision);
- notifications and orders management centre for customers and tour organisers/pilots.